Monday 26 January 2009

Ugh, Mondays ....





Having completed a one and a half hour motorway journey in rotten weather yesterday evening (which made me so tense) the last thing I should have done was stay up into the wee small hours, what was I thinking!

Consequently I woke up this morning feeling like I'd only had 20 minutes sleep. Not a good way to feel when you're about to go on a day out with thirty 8 year olds believe me! Thankfully all were returned safely back to school this afternoon despite my zombie state, which is just as well because we'll be doing the same trip tomorrow and for the rest of the week! 

I was greeted with a cup of tea and biscuits when I got home courtesy of daughter no2, which was greatly appreciated. I sooo could have done with a foot rub too, but no-one was offering. No3 didn't even drag her eyes away from the computer, but did just manage to release a grunt, when I asked her if she'd had a good day at school. So... asking her to touch my feet was definitely out of the question, ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment